We're revolutionizing swimming and watersports with Xtrainerz waterproof bone conduction MP3 headphones. Xtrainerz are an innovative solution for consuming audio while in or on the water. The open-ear design removes the limitations of traditional swimming headphones, and the 4GB memory stores up to 1,200 songs, allowing you to take Xtrainerz anywhere the water takes you; no wires, no devices, no limits.
IP68 certified to withstand complete submersion in water Up to 1200 songs Pain-free, bud-free listening Dynamic stereo sound and enhanced bass Supports MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, and FLAC Extremely lightweight, Flexible and durable Reliable battery life Most comfortable and secure fit
AfterShokz offers a limited warranty that all AfterShokz products and accessories will be free from material defects and/or workmanship, according to the following terms and conditions:
- The limited warranty for AfterShokz products extends for Twenty-Four (24) Months from your date of purchase.
- A valid proof of purchase is required to obtain this limited warranty.
- Upon request from AfterShokz, the consumer must provide information to reasonably prove the date of purchase.
- AfterShokz will make all reasonable efforts to resolve any problems before determining, at its discretion, if the product is in fact defective.
- If required, the customer will bear the cost of shipping the product to the local designated return facility. AfterShokz shall bear the cost of shipping the product back to the customer after completion of service under the limited warranty.
- At its discretion, AfterShokz will determine if the defect requires the item to be replaced.
WHAT THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Defects or damages resulting from use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner.
- Defects or damages from abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, submersion in liquid other than water, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised connections, unauthorised repair, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, or other acts which are not the fault of AfterShokz or their appointed representative, including damage caused by shipping.
- Alleged product defects or malfunction of which the Customer Service Department of AfterShokz was not notified by the consumer during the applicable limited warranty period.
- This limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied either in fact or by operations of law, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of marketability or fitness for a particular use.
- Damage resulting from the use of non-AfterShokz approved accessories.
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use.
- Products used or obtained in a rental program.
- Some regions do not allow the exclusive limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so these limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from region to region.