AN OPEN-EAR HEADSET DESIGNED FOR PEOPLE ON-THE-GO
Working from anywhere just became easier. Engineered with patented 7th generation bone conduction technology and featuring our signature open-ear design, OpenComm enables clear communication through the DSP noise-canceling boom microphone and helps you stay connected to your surroundings, any time, anywhere.
OPEN-EAR DESIGN, ALL-DAY COMFORT
Are you ready to have phone calls while opening your ears? No more ear fatigue but comfort from another level is what OpenComm gives to you with
nothing inside or covering your ears, unlike those traditional earbuds or earpads you might know.
BETTER AWARENESS FOR INCREASED SAFETY
Revolutionze your daily commute with the help of our signature open-ear design. OpenComm improves your awareness so you can keep your eyes on the road without missing an important note on a conference call. The result is safer travel and improved communication.
ENJOY CLEAR CALLS FROM ANYWHERE
Wherever your work may take you, OpenComm is up for the task. Engineered with an adjustable DSP noise-canceling boom mic and the 7th generation ofbone conduction technology, our headset delivers crystal-clear calls anywhere anytime. You'll be able to hear traffic sounds or airport announcements clearly, but the other person on the call won't. Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity OpenComm can connect to Bluetooth devices via Bluetooth v. 5.0 pairing, that can transfer data in a larger range up to 10 meters/33 feet between your devices.
16-HOUR TALK TIME & QUICK CHARGE FEATURE
With up to 16 hours of talk time and up to 8 hours of battery life, OpenComm is always powered up for all-day productivity. An added Quick Charge feature provides two hours of power with just a 5-minute charge.
OpenComm is durable enough to repel dust, sweat, and moisture, so you can take a call from anywhere. Rest assured, our headset isn't afraid of a little coffee, mud, or water. Go for a walk around the neighborhood or take on a light rain shower on your outdoor commute worry-free.
FULL TITANIUM FRAME FOR EXTRA DURABILITY
OpenComm is engineered with our signature wraparound titanium frame for increased durability and flexibility. It's the first and only headset in the world designed with a titanium boom mic, so you can enjoy a custom fit that doesn't lose its integrity or comfort.
- SPECIFICATIONS -
- weight - 33 g
- water resistance - IP55 (Water-resistant)
- band - titanium, full-wraparound
- frame - titanium, full-wraparound
- life - up to 16 hours / 8 hours (Talk Time / Listen time)
- type - Lithium rechargeable
- charge time - 1 hour / 5 mins (full charge / quick charge for 2-hrs talk)
- charger - USB magnetic induction cable
- standby - up to 14 Days
- multi-function button - call pick-up, call end, play/pause, skip track, back-a-track
- volume buttons (volume up/down, pairing mode, on/off)
- bluetooth - v5.0 (A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP)
- multi-point pairing - Yes
- wireless range - up to 10m (33 feet)
- frequency response - 20Hz~20KHz
- conduction - 7th gen bone conduction
- sensitivity - 96 ± 3dB
- type - DSP Noise-Canceling Boom Mic
- sensitivity - -38dB±3dB
- INCLUDES -
- SHOKZ OPENCOMM Headset
- USB Charge Cable
- Rigid Carry Case
- Documentation (User Guide, Instructions for Pairing, Warranty Card)
WHAT THE WARRANTY COVERSHelpdesk
Shokz offers a limited warranty that all Shokz products and accessories will be free from material defects and/or workmanship, according to the following terms and conditions:
- The limited warranty for Shokz products extends for Twenty-Four (24) Months from your date of purchase.
- A valid proof of purchase is required to obtain this limited warranty.
- Upon request from Shokz, the consumer must provide information to reasonably prove the date of purchase.
- Shokz will make all reasonable efforts to resolve any problems before determining, at its discretion, if the product is in fact defective.
- If required, the customer will bear the cost of shipping the product to the local designated return facility. Shokz shall bear the cost of shipping the product back to the customer after completion of service under the limited warranty.
- At its discretion, Shokz will determine if the defect requires the item to be replaced.
WHAT THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Defects or damages resulting from use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner.
- Defects or damages from abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, submersion in liquid, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised connections, unauthorised repair, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, or other acts which are not the fault of Shokz or their appointed representative, including damage caused by shipping.
- Alleged product defects or malfunction of which the Customer Service Department of Shokz was not notified by the consumer during the applicable limited warranty period.
- This limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied either in fact or by operations of law, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of marketability or fitness for a particular use.
- Damage resulting from the use of non-Shokz approved accessories.
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use.
- Products used or obtained in a rental program.
- Some regions do not allow the exclusive limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so these limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from region to region.