For those who want to enjoy listening to audio comfortably and safely on the road, OpenMove headphones combine open-ear design and state of the art of bone conduction technology to create a listening experience like no other. Designed with complete versatility in mind, these are the headphones to provide more accessibility for more people.
Shokz create award-winning headphones that provide active people with a safer option for listening. Used by elite sportspeople worldwide in high performance settings, we believe that comfort, situational awareness and the secure fit that come with our open-ear bone conduction headphones should benefit more people during their active lifestyles and day to day activities.
OpenMove is powered by PremiumPitch 2.0 technology and also features the latest Bluetooth v5, plus the type C charging port, giving the OpenMove top music quality, better transmission and greater convenience for use.
- FEATURES -
Inspired by athletes, designed for everyone. Our open-ear design powered by bone conduction technology allows for total awareness of surroundings and bud-free, comfortable listening.
Go hard in every element. Inspired by athletes, these headphones repel sweat, dust, and moisture to help you push any limit.
Features a discreet design, easily locatable buttons, and quick controls such as play, skip, pause, and back-a-track.
6 HOURS OF MUSIC AND CALLS
With 6 hours of battery life and 3 customizable EQ settings, you can enjoy music, calls, audiobooks, and podcasts wherever, whenever.
DESIGNED FOR EVERYONE
Listen to audio comfortably and safely on your commute, while outside, or at home. OpenMove brings you the best-in-class bone conduction technology at an entry-level price.
Reliable connectivity up to 33 ft (10m).
PremiumPitch™ 2.0 Stereo Sound
A premium audio experience every time
3 EQ Settings
Human Voice, Standard, and Earplug Mode for customizable listening
- Type - bone conduction transducers
- Frequency - 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Sensitivity - 96 ± 3dB
- Microphone - Dual noise-canceling
- Protocol - Bluetooth Smart (v5.0)
- Range - up to 10 m
- Compatible profiles - A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Life - 6 hours (continuous play)
- Type - Li-Po
- Charge - 2 hrs (full cycle)
- Standby - 10 days
- SHOKZ OPENMOVE Wireless Headphones w/dual mic
- Ear Plugs
- USB Charge Cable
- Carry Pouch
WHAT THE WARRANTY COVERSHelpdesk
Shokz offers a limited warranty that all Shokz products and accessories will be free from material defects and/or workmanship, according to the following terms and conditions:
- The limited warranty for Shokz products extends for Twenty-Four (24) Months from your date of purchase.
- A valid proof of purchase is required to obtain this limited warranty.
- Upon request from Shokz, the consumer must provide information to reasonably prove the date of purchase.
- Shokz will make all reasonable efforts to resolve any problems before determining, at its discretion, if the product is in fact defective.
- If required, the customer will bear the cost of shipping the product to the local designated return facility. Shokz shall bear the cost of shipping the product back to the customer after completion of service under the limited warranty.
- At its discretion, Shokz will determine if the defect requires the item to be replaced.
WHAT THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Defects or damages resulting from use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner.
- Defects or damages from abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, submersion in liquid, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised connections, unauthorised repair, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, or other acts which are not the fault of Shokz or their appointed representative, including damage caused by shipping.
- Alleged product defects or malfunction of which the Customer Service Department of Shokz was not notified by the consumer during the applicable limited warranty period.
- This limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied either in fact or by operations of law, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of marketability or fitness for a particular use.
- Damage resulting from the use of non-Shokz approved accessories.
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use.
- Products used or obtained in a rental program.
- Some regions do not allow the exclusive limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so these limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from region to region.