& Office Experience
Professional for Work from Anywhere
Long Battery Life
Quick Charge For
With this revolutionary headset, you can enjoy better connectivity with your work and stay aware of
your surroundings and respond to people or things around you in a timely manner.
What’s In The Box
and moisture for added durability
up to 33 feet
I am a project Engineer in a Telco Company in Sydney. And I am waring OPENCOMM UC product almost 8 Hrs a on every working day.
It is always connected to both my Apple Mobile Phone and PC (Windows). It is very helpful in following ways.
1. I can seamlessly switch between My mobile Phone and PC for Teams meeting with just a press of button.
2. Very easy to ware and won’t feel even though I am waring it for 8 Hrs. Not just line any other headphone unit, which get hotter while wearing for long time.
3. Clarity of the sound in all types of calls (Teams and Mobile) is above expectation. After getting used to this I cannot ware conventional headsets, they are not providing the clarity I need.
4. You are not cutoff from the environment, even can ware during driving without getting distracted.
And about the customer service: - recently I got one issue with my USB-A dongle and “Shokz” replace it within one week without any long process. I like the customer support. and new Loop110 is better than previous Loop101 dongle in every aspect.
Don't buy online. Customer support to get help is VERY bad.
Bluethooth signal is strong, light weight, battery lasts for a few days.
2. OpenComm UC was tested under the normal temperature environment of standard atmospheric pressure by connecting the headset to an iPhone 12 Pro within one meter and switching the EQ to standard mode. The data was collected by playing “Trouble Is A Friend” by Lenka at a volume level of 93%.
3. OpenComm UC was tested under controlled laboratory conditions. This data is gathered at the Shokz laboratory and is charged by 5V voltage at 25±2 ℃.
4. OpenComm UC can withstand moderate sweat, rain, and dust exposure in a non-water environment. OpenComm UC was tested under controlled laboratory conditions and has a rating of IP55 under IEC standard 60529. Water-resistance is not a permanent condition and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Please do not submerge or expose the frames for an extended period to water or any drinks.
enjoy total awareness while you listen.