Lightweight and Easy
Seamless to Connect.
What's In The Box
very good should brought one ages ago recommend to anyone
I ordered the wrong item, meaning to get the openrun pro. I received openswim, which I immediately returned. I have still not been given a refund and the website links to returns and contact are all broken. Card chargeback will follow asap.
Excellent noise cancelling ability. Increased my productivity as I can run meetings on the move.
Was excited to see how these would go inside my motorbike helmet but the boom mic sticks out a little too much and isn’t quite long enough to function inside a helmet. Potential is there but needs a few tweaks.
For years I've bought Bluetooth headphones that never lived up to the hype, but about a month ago, I bought these Opencomm2's, and they are awesome!
As a truck driver, I've have to deal with a lot of background noise. So it's been a case of either, I couldn't hear them or they couldn't hear me.
But these bone conduction headphones with the noise cancelling mic have finally delivered!
*Tip* If you're having trouble hearing due to background noise, put in earplugs!
You don't have to worry about them falling out/off, or putting them through the wash. The magnet charger makes it easy.
Good range (I drive a 60m long quad, and it drops out of range around the back of 3rd trailer?) Good battery ( I can get 2 days out of it, but I don't live on the phone, and I play music through the stereo).
The only con for me is due to my massive head, they rub on the back of my ears after several hours of constant wear.
1. Independent mute button & Place microphone on the right: the independent mute button makes it easier for you to set mute during calls on a the mobile device; Placing the microphone on the right side is in line with user habits and allows for more accurate voice capture, it can be rotated when you are not using it.
2. Used with the Shokz Loop110 Wireless Adapter, firmware upgrades can be achieved via the PC software Shokz Connect, keeping your headset up to date with the latest firmware so you can perform at your best.
3. Optimize the cVc parameters for more stable and realistic microphone performance when using meeting software.
A full steps for multipoint pairing as following:
1. Start with your OpenComm2 off.
2. Press and hold volume+ until Audrey says “pairing” and the LED indicator flashes red and blue.
3. Press and hold the multifunction button and volume+ button for 3 seconds. Audrey says ’Multipoint Enabled‘.
4. Open your first device's Bluetooth® menu and select "OpenComm2 by Shokz."Audrey says "device1 connected"
5. Turn your OpenComm2 off.
6. Re-enter pairing mode by pressing and holding volume+ until Audrey says “pairing”and the LED indicator flashes red and blue.
7 Open your second device's Bluetooth® menu and select "OpenComm2 by Shokz."Audrey says "device1 connected."
8. Turn your OpenComm2 off.
9. Turn your OpenComm2 on. Your OpenComm2 are now connected to both devices.
Please note that if you reset the headset multipoint pairing will be turned on automatically, so you can ignore step 3 above and just pair your devices one by one, which is the default setting. If you don't want this feature, you can press and hold the multifunction button and volume+ button for 3 seconds in pairing mode, Audrey says 'Multipoint Disabled'.
1. Start with your OpenComm2 off.
2. Enter pairing mode by pressing and holding volume+ for 5-7 seconds until Audrey says “pairing” and the LED indicator flashes red and blue.
3. Press and hold the multifunction button, volume+ button and volume- button (all three buttons) simultaneously for 3-5 seconds, until you hear two beeps or feel vibrations.
4. Turn your OpenComm2 off. OpenComm2 is now reset and can be re-paired with new devices. After resetting, the headphones will clear all connected devices before. The headphones needs pairing to new devices under pairing mode.
In addition, resetting the headset multipoint pairing will be turned on automatically. If you don't want this feature, you can press and hold the multifunction button and volume+ button for 3 seconds in pairing mode, Audrey says 'Multipoint Disabled'.
enjoy total awareness while you listen.